• UNE PELLE - OLIVIER DEBELHOIR (CITÉ INTERNATIONALE UNIVERSITAIRE DE PARIS - PARIS 14E)
• HORIZON - CHLOÉ MOGLIA (MONNAIE DE PARIS - PARIS 6E)
• LIGNE DE FRONT - SERGE TEYSSOT-GAY & PAUL BLOAS (CENTRE CULTUREL IRLANDAIS - PARIS 5E)
• CLOSE UP AU FIL DE L'EAU - ARTHUR CHAVAUDRET, PIERRE-MARIE LAZAROO ET XAVIER DEPARIS - (CANAL DE L’OURCQ)
• CLOWNSTRUM - MUNSTRUM THÉÂTRE (LES GRANDES SERRES DE PANTIN)
We will meet early in the morning around a campfire, following the funny digressions of an adventurer - tightrope walker, before gathering strength and nibbling on some popcorn.
Artists will meet you throughout this sensitive crossing, from South to North of Paris, here in a green corner, there in a museum, again in a disused hall, there will be enough to satisfy all enthusiasts. of spectacle, after this long parenthesis.
The more seasoned will prefer walking, others the metro, bus or bicycle. Some will be solitary, maps and compasses in their pocket. Others will enjoy being in company, surrounded by familiar and new faces.
It will be up to you to choose and taste the pleasure of rediscovered freedom!